CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

INCREDIBLE

I know I already posted my "I" post for the day, but I also need to give myself a little pick me up.  I can get caught up in the many stresses of life and forget why it is so great.  I have an amazing life, and sometimes I need to remind myself of that.  So here is my INCREDIBLE LIST!

  1. My hubby!  We have been married for 5 1/2 years, and I love him so very much!  We met traveling for Carino's, and it has to be the best thing that ever happened to me.  He gave me 3 beautiful kids and 1 amazing stepdaughter.  He works so very hard to provide for us, and he is an amazing dad.  I know that times will get tough for us, but that we can make it through anything.  My favorite quote is "A successful marriage requires falling in love several times, always with the same person"

  2. My kids!  These kids make my world go 'round!  They are funny, cuddly, sweet (and sometimes sour), loving, playful, silly, active, and so much more!  My world would not be complete with out them in it.  I take so much pride in my kids, and I am so very blessed that God gave me these kids to raise!

  3. My friends!  Most people are lucky to say they have a handful of "good" friends, but I know I am so very blessed to have more than a handful of the best friends a girl could ask for!!  I have posted before on my friends so I won't bore you again ;)

  4. My family!  My mom, dad, and step mom have been there for me more than you know.  My kids are lucky to have some amazing grandparents!  Plus with out them, there would be no me, and for that I am thankful!

  5. The Almighty God up above!  With out him, nothing is possible.  I am not active in church right now, like I would like to be, but you better bet that I can pray my heart out!

I know there are many other INCREDIBLES in my life, but I just wanted to brag on a few! 

What are your INCREDIBLES??

5 comments:

Thomasina said...

It's so easy to get consumed with the day-to-day stuff, that we often forget how blessed we are. The fact that we have life, health, and strength is enough to bring us joy. My incredibles are similar to yours, my son, my family and friends, and of course the lover of my soul, Jesus!

Susan Kane said...

Incredible--a wonderful word. This week I have been reminded that I am blessed with so many 'incredible' gifts of love, comfort, family.
My 'incredibles' are my husband and my children and their spouses, and my granddaughters.
I will follow you,

Misha Gerrick said...

Excellent post! I have a wonderful family, a few very close friends, and God who gave them to me.

:-)

Anonymous said...

Great post, great list! I think life is pretty incredible all on it's own. Of course there are crummy things to deal with here and there, but over all we as humans have the means to make things, do things, be with whoever (friends, family, significant others), go wherever, and simply enjoy the little things and that's pretty incredible to me!

Painting Tips and Tricks said...

I like your blog!...Daniel

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30