CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Pillsbury Brownie Minis

I am majorly addicted to sweets.  I can probably eat a whole tray of brownies in a few days, and it will not faze me (well, except the mass amount of guilt that I will incur with every bite).  I ran across Pillsbury Brownie Minis in Wal-Mart, and I had to give them a try.  The box comes with 2 packages of brownie mix and 2 mini trays, all you have to do is add water.  So simple!!!

Mix according to the package, and bake at 350 for 15-18 minutes.

Allow the brownies to cool for a full 10 minutes before serving.  This was honestly the hardest part, because I wanted to dive right in!
Please ignore the grossness of my cookie sheet!!!

The Brownie Minis can be stored in a plastic bag or container, if they make it that long!  I was so surprised at how rich and decadent these little guys were.  I thought that I would need to eat the tray to satisfy my sweet tooth and it was quite the opposite.  I only ate one (right then anyways) and I made sure to savor every tiny bite that I took.

The great thing about these little guys is they only have 4.5 grams of fat at 150 cals for every 2!
I was very impressed with Pillsbury Brownie Minis, and I still have another tray that I can bake!  Try them out and let me know what you think!!

**And if you are looking for a way to make these more diet-friendly, then you should check out the weight loss system, Sensa!**

2 comments:

Susan Kane said...

At Wal-Mart? Those look crazy delicious. That's a perfect project for my two gr-daughters tomorrow.

Susan Kane said...

Me, again. I made brownies with my 'babies', and they were cooling when I left. We also planted tomatoes, did some paper weaving craft, drew Easter eggs and cut them out to be little pouches for candy, and we rocked & rocked, while I rubbed their backs. Whew! A great day in grandma's history.

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30