CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Oh my and Organize

Oh my, it felt so weird to skip yesterday's post for the letter "O", but it had to be done.  First, I couldn't think of a good "O" word, and second, I had lots going on yesterday.  I cleaned out the girls' room while they were with a friend, I washed, folded, and put away clothes, I worked, and then we headed to go pick up the girls'.  Picking them up turned into getting them from my friend, going to pick up their bikes from my mom's and then dinner at my dad's.  It was late by the time we got home and the kids in their beds.

Okay, enough excuses, I came up with a great "O" word.  ORGANIZE!  I am the least organized person I know.  My house is cluttered and always a mess.  Everyone says, it's because you have kids.  I don't feel like this is a good excuse anymore.  Really, it is because I am lazy.  I am too lazy to throw out the junk mail, so it piles up.  I am too lazy to help the girls' clean their room, so it is always a mess.  I am too lazy to put the clothes away after I wash them, so their are piles of clean clothes everywhere.  I am too lazy to do just about anything when it comes to my housework.  I am going to change that.  I cannot live in the chaos of a messy house anymore.  I know once I give my house the cleaning and attention it needs, it will just be about upkeep, and I can do that!  I am not going to post before pictures, it was enough to show my horrid kitchen before pictures, but I will slowly clean and organize and show you some afters.  DEAL?? 

By the way, I have started organizing my kitchen, and I am almost ready to show you some after pictures from my kitchen makeover!!  It is looking great, and I have only spent $13 so far!!

1 comments:

Susan Kane said...

Such a great word: organize. I used to be organized, before I had kids. When I started teaching, I was organized in the classroom, but a mess at home. One can only stretch so far.

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30