CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Thoughts from Tiffani

I figured since my blog name is Thoughts from Tiffani, that today, in honor of the letter T, you would like to hear some of my random thoughts. 

Random Thought #1:  We are so lucky that Jesus died for our sins and rose again, please remember the true meaning of Easter!

Random Thought #2:  I am so excited to spend the whole day with my besties and their kids today. 

Random Thought #3:  My friends and I (plus our kids) are truly closer than any family I can think of!!  I am one lucky gal.

Random Thought #4:  I am truly (and seriously) thinking about selling Park Lane jewelry!!  How exciting and scary!!

Random Thought #5:  I love spray painting diaper boxes and using them for storage around the house!! 

Random Thought #6:  I hate how honest kids are.  Ella said, "Mommy your belly is fat!"  I said that is not nice, she said "I mean really big"  I guess it is time to work out and set an example!!

Random Thought #7:  I love how independent Maddi is, she just made her own breakfast!!

Random Thought #8:  I am sad at how fast Brayden is growing up.  Since he is my last, I am enjoying every little thing.

Random Thought#9:  I love Gabriella's fashion sense.  She has her own style, down to her shoes and accessories.  I am going to have to make a post just for her.

Random Thought #10:  I hate that I use so many "!!!", but I feel that it helps make my point if I truly am excited about something.

Random Thought #11:  I need to stop coming up with random thoughts and get in the shower while Brayden is sleeping!!

What are your random thoughts??

Be sure to grab my button, it is over on the side!
<-------Nope the other side :)

1 comments:

Brandy J. said...

Random Thought #11 was my favorite. I've been sucked into the computer during naps many-a-time! Happy be-lated Easter. It sounds like you had a fabulous day surrounded by your favorite people.

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30