CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Ridiculous and Remarkable

Apparently, I missed my R letter for my A to Z challenge and Awkward and Awesome Thursday.  Not sure how that happened since I was on blogger a lot yesterday afternoon.  In the spirit of both, I am going to combine them into a Ridiculous and Remarkable post.

Ridiculous
  • Maddi's kinder performance was last night, and while the other classes were able to sing 2 songs, Maddi's class only sang one.  I felt pretty jipped.
  • The amount of pain my baby is in since he is teething :(  I wish I could make him feel better.
  • The amount of money I spend at Wal-Mart on a weekly basis.  It is not only ridiculous but outrageous!!
Remarkable
  • How great Maddi did in her performance!  She was one of the only ones that knew all her words!
  • Having a reason for my besties and all of our significant others to get together this weekend!  I am so excited!
  • Finding some cute outdoor chairs at Wal-Mart for $10, and they are foldable (which means they are also portable)!!  
  • Spray painting!  I am looking forward to a few crafty projects this weekend!
  • Good Friday and Easter!  Jesus gave his life so that we could be saved, and then rose from the dead!  It doesn't get any more remarkable than that!!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30