- The looks I was getting from people yesterday going to pick up Maddi. Here's the situation: We were walking, we were late, so I put Ella on the front of the stroller and Brayden was already in it, and I tried to run uphill pushing the 60+ pound stroller. I can understand the looks!
- How stressful not having a job can be, even though I tend to play it off.
- Feeling like I am hounding people to death, since I really want this jewelry thing to take off.
- How much I miss working with one of my best friends!! Marsha, I miss you!!!
- Trying to be more conscious of what I eat and how much I work out! So far it is working, I am down 3 lbs!!
- Even though it is super tough, I am loving the Nike Training app on my IPod!
- I just ordered $200 worth of free jewelry for $30 in shipping and tax from hosting my jewelry party!!
- I am going to my first jewelry training tonight, and will hopefully get my kit, so I can start doing my own shows!
- The Mavs whooping up on the Thunder on Tuesday! Tonight is game 2!
- Reaching 5,000 page views!! Now if only I could get more followers and some sponsors, my little blog would be on it's way!!
That is all I can think of for now! I hope everyone has a great day! I am determined to have a better day!