CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday

Finally Thursday!!

AWKWARD
  • Thinking yesterday was Thursday all day and then being disappointed when Grey's Anatomy wasn't on.
  • Realizing today that the Grey's finale was last week!!  I will be on Hulu.com later!
  • Maddi still has 7 days left in school while most schools are out today or got out last week!!  Stinkin bad weather days and stinkin Lewisville for not making them up somehow!!
  • Having a full dishwasher and no dishwasher liquid!  I compromised and used a little bit of Dawn, and watched as the bubbles poured out of my dishwasher!!
  • The freak out that happened yesterday because a massive cockroach landed on my hand when I let the dogs outside!!  (gives me the chills right now just thinking about it)  Of course my hubby wasn't home, so I was left to kill it on my own, GROSS!!!!

AWESOME
  • My girls' favorite show, America's Got Talent is back on!!  We LOVE it!  I am still sad that Jackie Evancho didn't win last year.  Don't know who she is??  Check her out here, it will give you chills (video from You Tube):

  • Working out, eating better, and feeling great!
  • My first Jewels by Park Lane party is this weekend!!
  • My kid free night in Austin for the Annual Carino's Softball Tourney!!  Sunday cannot get here soon enough!
  • How much Brayden loves to feed himself!  He is only 9 months, so it is sad that he is growing up so fast, but he was so cute last night tearing up some watermelon pieces.
  • Hearing Bon Jovi's You Give Love A Bad Name while taking Maddi to school; sure did make my morning!  For those that don't know, this is my ALL TIME favorite song, all time!!
What are your AWKWARD and AWESOME'S for the week??

1 comments:

Rachel said...

o.m.g I would FREAK out if there was a cockroach on me. I think they are worse than spiders. That sound their legs make when they run across the floor? yyuucckk!! I haven't seen one in the new place.. let's hope it stays that way! Exciting about the first jewelry party coming up!

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30