- Thinking yesterday was Thursday all day and then being disappointed when Grey's Anatomy wasn't on.
- Realizing today that the Grey's finale was last week!! I will be on Hulu.com later!
- Maddi still has 7 days left in school while most schools are out today or got out last week!! Stinkin bad weather days and stinkin Lewisville for not making them up somehow!!
- Having a full dishwasher and no dishwasher liquid! I compromised and used a little bit of Dawn, and watched as the bubbles poured out of my dishwasher!!
- The freak out that happened yesterday because a massive cockroach landed on my hand when I let the dogs outside!! (gives me the chills right now just thinking about it) Of course my hubby wasn't home, so I was left to kill it on my own, GROSS!!!!
- My girls' favorite show, America's Got Talent is back on!! We LOVE it! I am still sad that Jackie Evancho didn't win last year. Don't know who she is?? Check her out here, it will give you chills (video from You Tube):
- Working out, eating better, and feeling great!
- My first Jewels by Park Lane party is this weekend!!
- My kid free night in Austin for the Annual Carino's Softball Tourney!! Sunday cannot get here soon enough!
- How much Brayden loves to feed himself! He is only 9 months, so it is sad that he is growing up so fast, but he was so cute last night tearing up some watermelon pieces.
- Hearing Bon Jovi's You Give Love A Bad Name while taking Maddi to school; sure did make my morning! For those that don't know, this is my ALL TIME favorite song, all time!!
What are your AWKWARD and AWESOME'S for the week??