- Maddi having to go to school for 4 extra days because of the snow days that Lewisville did not make up.
- Lewisville not doing a kinder graduation or any kind of formal awards ceremony. This was not awkward, but I am super disappointed!
- Watching tv for hours and hours and hours because it is too darn hot to do anything else!
- Feeling very BLAH and unaccomplished watching so much tv.
- Not really knowing how to get my Park Lane business going. I have never done direct sales before, and I don't think I am doing very well yet.
- Feeling like I am hounding people to book a Park Lane party with me, to try to get my business going. I need help, and I don't feel like I am getting very much.
- Being in between sizes from losing weight and not having the size pants that I need. My bigger size falls off and looks horrible, but the smaller size is still a little snug and gives me a muffin top! Neither one are ideal, but I am cheap and I am not going to go buy the middle size.
- My moms wallet disappearing somewhere in my house, and it is no where to be found.
- My hubby getting 2 days off for our anniversary!
- Making it another year with the hubs, 6 years down and a lifetime to go!
- The amount of fun we had on our night away in Austin!
- My blog hitting 100 followers!
- Summer officially starts for us when Maddi gets out of school at 1:15!
- Putting in my first Park Lane order, and getting my mom $250 in free jewelry!! Ask me how I can get you free jewelry too!!
- Maddi's small and informal awards ceremony yesterday. She got the award for "Teacher in Training" She was a huge helper to her teacher and she is great at bossing her little sister around, I think she will be an awesome teacher!
- Brayden growing so much in the last month! We now have 3 teeth, he is a speed crawler, he has taken some steps, he says mama, ella, dada go and go guys! *Go guys is my fav at the moment, can you tell we have been cheering on the Mavs*
- The Mavs clawing back to win game 4! Game 5 is tonight and we are still at home!