CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Busy Father's Day Weekend Ahead

I have so much going on this weekend that I will be MIA from Thoughts from Tiffani

What is more important that my awesome little blog, you ask. 

Today I have a Jewels by Park Lane party, then a bday party for my girls best friend, and we are ending the night at my dad's.  My hubby has to work all day Father's Day, so we are getting up at early at my dad's to have a great breakfast before he has to leave.  The kiddos and I are going to stay and hang out with my dad for the afternoon.

In honor of Father's Day, I thought I would post pictures of my awesome dad!


Top Reasons I love my dad:
  • He puts others before himself, no matter what
  • He is supportive 100% of the time
  • He has a great relationship with my hubby
  • He is the best Pappy my kids could ask for
  • He spoils my kids like any good Pappy should (seriously, did you see the huge present he gave them?)
I could go on and on, but I really need to get busy packing up for the weekend!  Be on the look out next week for a post dedicated to why my hubby is the greatest father! 

I hope everyone has an awesome Father's Day weekend, and gets to celebrate with their loved ones!

1 comments:

Kim Airhart said...

Thank you for sharing. It sounds that you have an awesome Dad.

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30