CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

I Must Confess....

Here is another edition of I Must Confess....Feel free to grab my button and link up!

I Must Confess....
  • I love beer with salt and lime, my favorite at the moment is Corona Light with Twangz Lime Salt and fresh squeezed lime!!
  • I obsessively check my facebook from my iPod!
  • Ella has been at my mom's for the week, and I miss her tremendously!
  • Marco is gone for 3-4 days to pick up his mom {who will be visiting for 9 days} and attend a wedding while I take care of the kids, and I am super jealous!!  I am planning my time away, it will come!
  • I don't sleep good when Marco is gone.  I hate sleeping by myself and not having him in the house if some thing was to happen.
  • I love watching Brayden walk!  He has to walk with one arm in the air since he is used to holding my hand {so cute}!
  • I really want to dye the girls' hair pink and blue before they have to go back to school, maybe tomorrow I will make a trip to Sally's!
  • I have become a Pinterest addict! 
What are your confessions for the week??
Link up with me!!

Thoughts from Tiffani



2 comments:

It's Just Me said...

I too like a cold beer with lime! hold the salt tho :)

Kim Bee said...

This caught my eye as my son's name is Braydon. Lol. Out blog hopping. Nice to meet you. Feel free to stop by my blogs. Kim
http://losingitlikealunatic.blogspot.com/
http://cravingsofalunatic.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30