CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What's Going On???

What's going on??  I feel like I haven't been on blogger in ages!  I realize it has only been 2 days, but it feels like forever!!  My mother in law is in town for a few weeks, and I feel bad sticking to my normal routine that includes my blog/pinterest addiction while leaving her downstairs with the kids.  
She lives in Laredo, which is close to an 8 hour drive from where we live, so I love it when she comes to visit in the summer.  She loves the kids, she is willing to watch them so I can get some time to myself or time with the hubby, she helps do the dishes, cook and clean up!  I cannot express how amazing she is.  I love that I can talk to her about anything, and I love shopping with her, she has a great sense of style!!
We have so much coming up in the next month, it makes my head hurt just thinking about it.  Marco's 30th birthday, Savannah's 9th birthday, Maddison starts 1st grade, Brayden's 1st birthday, Maddison's 7th birthday!!  Seriously this all is from July 27th-Sept 3rd!!  It is gonna be crazy fun, with lots of pictures I am sure!!
I hope everyone is having a great summer so far!  We have been stuck indoors 90% of the time.  100+ temps don't agree with me {or the baby}!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30