CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

T.G.I. FRiDAY'S Fun Freezer Contest

This post brought to you by T.G.I. FRiDAY'S. All opinions are 100% mine.
My husband and I loved the T.G.I. FRiDAY’S “Entrées for One”.  If you haven't tried one out yet, you are really missing out.  One great thing about the T.G.I. FRiDAY’S “Entrées for One” is the massive selection that there is.  My husband and I tried the Loaded Chicken and Cheese and it was scrumptious.  He really wants to try the Sizzling Chicken Fajitas next and I really want to try the Sesame Orange Chicken or maybe the Grilled Chicken Mac and Cheese.  The huge selection is awesome, but it makes choosing just one really hard (good thing I can steal a few bites off of his plate).  I think with the cloudy, rainy day we are having, tonight may be the perfect night to try out a new T.G.I. FRiDAY’S “Entrées for One”.
Entrées For OneEntrées For OneEntrées For OneEntrées For One
The T.G.I. FRiDAY'S Facebook page is having a Fun Freezer contest.  It was a contest to transform your freezer into something fun.  The contest is over to new submissions, but the  T.G.I. FRiDAY'S Facebook page  needs your help in choosing a winner.  They have narrowed down the field to the top 10 freezers.  Head on over to the Fun Freezer contest and vote for your favorite!!
Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comments:

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Hi Tiffani! I just discovered your blog thru Lone Star Ladies. What a great site you have! I am now your newest follower; and I hope you will follow me, too! God Bless You!

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30