CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Pinteresting Friday

Happy Friday and 11-11-11 to you all!!  I could not be more excited that tomorrow is the weekend!  My hubby and I will be going in to work on my mom's house again all weekend.  My kiddos are excited because they get to play with some of their best friends Saturday, and then hang out with my dad and step mom Sunday!!  *Speaking of step mom, have you checked out her website yet??  Cake Art by Sandie!!  Please let her know I sent you  :)*

This week has been full of stress for me, so I am lightening up the mood by doing a Pinterest post!!  Here are some of my favorite things I have found lately!!

I need these since there is no counter top space at my mom's
 
Ideas for wiggly kiddos

I want to do this at my mom's house..
Peel and stick tile under the sinks

Everyone needs a reminder why you love them :)


Even in the worst of times, I still need to be thankful!!

So funny!!!!

Do you pinterest??
Be sure to follow my boards!!
What have you found lately?

You can also find me on twitter @MamaVsqz
and on facebook, Thoughts from Tiffani

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30