CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving

Sorry my posts have been few and far between, school is kicking my little bootay!!  Any time I get on my computer from home, I am doing school work.  That is why I am loving coming to my dad's a lot more, I can use his computer without feeling guilty!!  I promise to post more when I can!!

I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving and Black Friday!  I know we did.  We went to my Aunt's house for Thanksgiving lunch, and had a fabulous time hanging out with family!  Marco and I braved the crowds at Wal-Mart for the 10 pm sale, and I must say it was a success!!  Besides the time we spent there waiting for the sale to start, we were in and out with what we wanted pretty quickly and home by 10:31!!  My mom and I went out again later to Target and Kohls for their midnight sales.  Kohls was HORRIBLE!!!!  The lines were so long and very slow moving!  Target was great and their staff was very courteous!  I was very impressed with the way they handled the whole situation.  

We spent yesterday trying to make decisions for my mom's house, paint colors, flooring, lights, and the list goes on and on!!  The countdown is on for our move, T minus 30 days!

I hope everyone had a fantastic week and a great weekend!  I am already in the Christmas spirit and loving Christmas music being played everywhere and I am so ready to get our tree!  We get a real tree, and I love the smell!  

Happy Holidays! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30