CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Picture Frustrations

I was really hoping to get on tonight and upload and show off my new pictures of the kiddos and our Christmas tree, since I finally got a new camera card, BUT my computer is being dumb and not letting me!!  I am so frustrated that I can not upload pictures, and my frustration grows every day since this has been happening for months now!!

On a lighter note, Brayden grabbed my camera today and said "cheese!!"  Well as best as a 15 month old can, it was precious!!

I hope everyone is having a great week!  I can't believe December is almost here!!  That means my 30th birthday is 17 days away, not sure whether I should celebrate or cry!

2 comments:

Malia said...

Hi! I have a 14 month old daughter! Don't they just do the cutest things :-) As for birthdays, mine is on December 2nd, and I'm not so far behind you...i'll be 29! You should definetely celebrate!

that's great! It' always nice to reconnect with old friends!

i'm your newest follower from the blog hop!please stop by my site when you get the chance...

http://livinthemommylife.blogspot.com

Amanda @ Life in bloom said...

computer frustrations are the worst!!!

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30