CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Prayers Please

We are officially 4 days away from my 30th birthday, and I am in a huge funk!!  I am not sure if it is the looming birthday or just bigger stresses that I have been on my mind, but so far it has been a pretty rough week.  I am officially stressed in almost every aspect of my life, and I am not sure how to get out of this funk any more.  I am on the verge of tears all the time, and it has become hard to just put everything into God's hands.  There are so many things that I am worried about, and I am having a real hard time with them.  Please keep me in your prayers this week, and I hope to post something more positive soon!!

1 comments:

Amanda @ Life in bloom said...

You got it! Just keep doing your best, praying, and trust that God will take care of you and your family :))

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30