CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Brayden is 18 months

My baby is growing up so fast.
It seems even faster since we decided we are completely done having kids.
We cut off his baby curls, which I am SO missing!!

I am trying not to dwell on missing my itty bitty baby,
but focusing on the things I love about my big boy.

I love:
his deep belly laugh.
when he runs to greet his daddy at the door when he walks in from work.
watching him play chase with his big sisters.
how he loves helping me with the dishes,
by helping I mean taking off with all the dirty silverware and cups.
how he loves to play with the buckles on his stroller or carts at stores,
buckles can entertain him for 5+ minutes at a time.
his manners.
how he learned the signs for please, thank you, and more,
and is even trying to say them.
how he says mama and dada.

The list could go on and on, so I will stop there for now.

His stats:
Weight-25 lbs.
Height-33 inches
Head-19 inches
Shoe size-6 to 7 depending on the shoe
Clothing-18 months (but can still wear some 12 month)

His loves:
Mama (of course)
Daddy
Big sisters
Juice (especially apple)
Homemade mashed potatoes
Running outside
Sliding
Swinging
French fries
Walking the dogs
Making loud noises
Suckers
Phones (especially daddy's smart phone)
Cuddly animals in his bed for nap and nighttime
Baths
Coloring
Cheese
Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
Spaghetti

I love my boy more than I can explain,
and I wish I could freeze time and keep him little forever.
I know that is not possible.
But I will totally enjoy watching him grow.


His big boy hair cut!



1 comments:

Michelle said...

Enjoy him! They grow so fast! :)

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30