CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day

I hope everyone has enjoyed the extra day that we get every four years! 

So far today I have taken Ella to the doctor for her 5 year checkup (6 months late, but better than never), took her to get a milkshake for doing so good with the 4 shots she had to get, came home and napped while Ella and Brayden also napped, picked up Maddi from school and took the kids to Ross to buy the girls some new dresses.  It has been a great extra day for us so far!!

The weather is amazing here in Dallas TX!!  Can't complain about 70+ and sunny outside on an extra day!!  I think we need to get out of the house and head to the park, then order pizza for dinner!!  What a great way to end the day!!

What are you doing to make the most of the Leap Year??

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I life in Ft. Worth...never read a blogger from the metroplex. I enjoyed my extra day...working. :0( Looking forward to reading more.

Found you via A to Z.

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30