CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Creative Corner


Wow!  I just found this post that I started many months ago!!  I had all the pictures uploaded, but never went back in and added the captions.
Silly forgetful me!!

This is a board that I made to go above my kids craft corner, and I absolutely love it!

I started with a small oval board that I painted yellow.


While the paint dried, I used magazines to cut out the letters I was going to use.


Once the paint was dry, I put a layer of mod podge on the board,
then I stuck on my letters,
and finally added another layer of mod podge on top to seal it all in.


For the final touches, I hot glued a small red ribbon on the back,
so I could hang it up.
It is so cute, and perfect for our craft corner!


Please excuse the mess of our craft area.
It stayed crazy cluttered most of the time!


This post was started before we moved!
I haven't found a spot for our creative corner in the new house yet.
Hopefully soon!!

What do you think about my little Creative Corner sign??

1 comments:

The Wallace Family said...

So cute! I love to use magazine cut outs to create things especially letters:) Great job.

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30