CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Ba ba ba Barbara Ann

I have become obsessed with a group on facebook that is very much like Craigslist, but for my area.  I am in a buying and selling frenzy right now.  That is honestly where I spend all my time when I am on the computer (and the true reason why my blog has been neglected).  My hubby tells me I am addicted!!  I truly am!!

Some of the great buys that I have found is TONS of clothes for summer for super cheap for ALL 3 of my kids, I will soon be "shopping" for my step daughter.  I have started finding some cool things for the kids Easter baskets, so much better than the crap at Wal-Mart.  Plus I have sold lots of things, and so it is helping me clear out my clutter.

The absolute best thing that I have found so far though is Just Dance 2 for kids for the Wii.  The girls love it!!  Even Brayden loves it!!  They would dance all day if I let them.  Their favorite song so far is Barbara Ann.  They sing it as Bopper Ann, and it cracks me up.  All day everyday I hear, "Can we play just dance."  A big thank you to the lady that sold it to us :)

This is day 2 of the A to Z challenge!  If you are here from the challenge, please take a second to say hi, so I can visit your blog as well!!

18 comments:

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Here from the challenge but a regular follower too. I think it is great the kids like to dance...what fun!
What exactly is the site you follow. I could get in on that action!
Peace...Naila Moon

http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/2012/04/b.html

Patty said...

I LOVE that Beach Boys song. My son loves it too. Totally danceable. When I was little I thought it was Barber Ann... like she cut hair.

Jennifer Shirk said...

Oooh, sounds cool. How did you find that Facebook group?

Susan Kane said...

I have never used Craigs List, but you sound like you have been successful!

Unknown said...

Have not done my daughters basket yet. She's 13 and still wants one! LOL! Happy A-Z. Stop by.

Michelle said...

Ha! My husband is so hooked on Craigslist. Many great deals! :) Happy A to Z!

MOV said...

Hello Tiffani Rose,

What a great post! I think this is my new favorite blog! I will definitely be back to see what you dream up for the other letters, and to read more of your lovely writing. I am following now.

Like you, I love finding bargains! So much fun.

I am doing the A to Z Challenge as well. Take a peek at my blog too if you get a chance! I write humor, and everyone says I am the funniest person on the planet (well, maybe it is just the voices in my head saying that—that’s the doctor’s latest explanation—but I will take what I can get).

Best,
MOV
http://mothersofbrothersblog.blogspot.com

Grammy said...

Hi, Tiffani!
I like to shop, too, but I fear I am one of those who do the "crappy" Wal-mart and Target shopping. I love to get out sometimes. Looking forward to reading your C entry. Best wishes, Ruby

Marta Szemik said...

I have Dance 2 on Wii as well and we make it a family affair when we dance to the songs. Good way to much needed exercise as most of my day is spent in the chair writing. Nice to meet you:)

Judy said...

Visiting from A to Z - - your children are soooo cute! Barbara Ann is one of my favorite Beach Boys songs, by the way :)

Golden Eagle said...

It sounds like a great group if you're looking for bargains!

I'm a new follower/visitor from the A-Z Challenge. :)


The Golden Eagle
The Eagle's Aerial Perspective

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

I know a family whose kids played one of those dance games all the time. Boy were they fit! I'm trying to visit all the blogs in the A-Z Challenge.

farawayeyes said...

Hi Tiffiani, nice to meet you. fun post for 'B', so,now where is 'C'. Did you sell it?

Cindy said...

Isn't it fun to find great deals?
Where's 'C'....?

T. Powell Coltrin said...

Pretty blog. Beautiful children. And a great post to boot.

Nice to meet you.

Teresa

thelmaz said...

Visiting from the Challenge. Hope to get around to most blogs. Thelma Z from www.widowsphere.blogspot.com

Abracadebra Designs said...

Hi there, Found you via the A to Z challenge. I love to shop on line too. Addictive isn't it? Nice looking blog, by the way.
-Debbie

Clare said...

Buying from places like Ebay, Craigslist etc. is an excellent way to save money, especially if you've got kids. They grown too fast!! Hope you continue finding more great bargains.

http://claredugmorewrites.blogspot.co.uk/

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30