CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

In The Old Days.....

In the old days..
  • I played outside till dark
  • I drank water from the water hose
  • I could fill up my tank with $10 in 1998 since gas was $.99 cents
  • I sang at the top of my lungs into a microphone brush to Reba McEntire
  • I had a crush on my brother's friends
  • I only watched cartoons on Saturdays
  • I loved playing tag with all the kids on my street, there were 15+ of us from 7 different houses
  • I loved Rainbow Brite and Punky Brewster
  • I loved my trampoline
  • I used to love sleep overs on the trampoline
  • I wanted to be a teacher so bad that I taught all my stuffed animals and had my own overhead projector
  • It took 20 minutes to get on the internet
What are some things you remember from The Old Days?

This is for my I post for the A to Z Challenge (sorry I am so behind).

If you are stopping by from the challenge, just visiting, or a long time reader please take a second to say hello.  Also before leaving a comment, please enable your email address so I am able to respond to you! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30