- I played outside till dark
- I drank water from the water hose
- I could fill up my tank with $10 in 1998 since gas was $.99 cents
- I sang at the top of my lungs into a
microphonebrush to Reba McEntire
- I had a crush on my brother's friends
- I only watched cartoons on Saturdays
- I loved playing tag with all the kids on my street, there were 15+ of us from 7 different houses
- I loved Rainbow Brite and Punky Brewster
- I loved my trampoline
- I used to love sleep overs on the trampoline
- I wanted to be a teacher so bad that I taught all my stuffed animals and had my own overhead projector
- It took 20 minutes to get on the internet
What are some things you remember from The Old Days?
This is for my I post for the A to Z Challenge (sorry I am so behind).
If you are stopping by from the challenge, just visiting, or a long time reader please take a second to say hello. Also before leaving a comment, please enable your email address so I am able to respond to you!