CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Style

I want to look put together all the time, but the reality for me, is that it never happens.  I am a cheap frugal girl that could care less to take 45 minutes to do my hair and makeup.  I tend to only shop in the clearance section, if I shop for myself at all, I spend maybe 5 minutes on my make up, if I do it at all, and my hair is in a ponytail 90% of the time.  I have a very hard time spending more than $10 on anything new, even if it is the latest fashion.  My style is lacking, to say the least.

I love Pinterest, but it has made me realize more and more that I am not very stylish.  I am a t-shirt and jeans kinda girl and I only own 2 pairs of jeans (both from Wal-Mart).  I pin lots of things to my style board, knowing I will never own them or wear them, I can hope I will change I guess.  I love the look of frilly, lacey, flowy type clothing although I know I will never buy that kind of thing for my self, normally because that kind of thing does not make it to the clearance racks!!

I want to have style, hopefully one day I will put in the effort for myself.

What is your style??  Do you like to put in the effort?  Would I feel better if I put in the effort??

This is my S post for the A to Z challenge.  Please stop in and say hello!  I love comments!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30