CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Things I LOVE

Here are the things I LOVE at the moment:
  • God
  • My hard working and wonderful hubby
  • My precious children
  • Pandora while I am working out
  • My alone time at the gym
  • Zumba (even though I have no rhythm)
  • The sauna at the gym
  • Salads with red pepper vinaigrette
  • Cinnabon creamer for my coffee
  • Listening to my 7 year old read
  • Watching my 5 year old play soccer
  • My baby's deep belly laugh
  •  Fresh out of the dryer sheets on the bed
  • A clean kitchen
  • Starting to plan, MONTHS ahead, the kids' birthday parties (thanks to Pinterest)
There are SO many more, but I will stop there.
What do you LOVE?

This is my L post for the A to Z challenge!
If you are stopping by from the challenge please take a minute to say hi!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30