CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Music

I love music!
But hey who doesn't!!

I love Pandora's workout station while I am at the gym.  It has some great songs that play in the shuffle and they keep me motivated to push through the wall and keep going.  I am sure I look like an idiot trying to run, sing and dance (yes dance) while running on the treadmill.  Hey, what can I say?  When a song comes on the I LOVE, I want to move my body. Keep in mind that I don't watch the videos, I only listen to the music, so I am sorry if the videos are inappropriate at all.  Here are a few of my favs:




What is your favorite music to workout to?

This is my M post for the A to Z challenge. If you are stopping by from the challenge or a regular follower, please take a second and say hi! I love comments and I love to send love back your way as well!!

1 comments:

blissflower1969 said...

I love just about any dance music. I dig DDR and J-pop, but my guilty pleasure is that I have "Hoedown Throwdown" in my workout mix.

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30