Here's what I have been up to:
- Working out is on my mind every single day, it consumes my thoughts! It is crazy how much my attitude has changed, and I actually want to work out, no I crave working out. I am slowly falling in love with running, and I absolutely love to Body Rock (a 12 minute workout that has me sweating more than I ever thought I could)! I love the saying, "Sweat is fat crying." I want my fat to cry every day!!
- When I am not working out, I sit on the computer and "pin" workouts and healthy meals and snacks from pinterest (feel free to follow me).
- With that being said, I have changed my eating about 80%. That is a huge step for me. I know that I want to do better, eat more cleanly, so to speak, but I also know it will take some time. My hubby is not there yet, and since I still have to feed him, I still have to make foods he likes. I have started swapping salads and veggies for chips and tots, and that is a HUGE start. I have also swapped ice cream for Skinny Cow products and Oreos for Oreo flavored pudding. I am in the process of giving up cokes, and have started replacing those with diet green teas from Lipton. It is a long road, but I know the little changes will start making a big difference!
- I haven't seen any movement on the scale, which is very frustrating. I figured that I would be down 10+ pounds by now. I normally would just give up and binge and not look back, but I am changing. I tend to binge on the weekends, then I spend the week trying to make up for what I did. I have realized that, and I am going to be more honest with myself.
- I just got a job!! It is parttime working 2 nights a week and 10 hours on Saturday! I am going to be a sales consultant with CarMax! I am so excited to start, and ready for a challenging job!
- I am so very ready for summer to start! I have an overnight trip planned with the hubby, a soccer swim party, and a beach vacation planned already, and that is just in the first few weeks of June.
What have you been up to?
Any fun summer plans yet?