CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

What Have You Been Up To?

Here's what I have been up to:
  • Working out is on my mind every single day, it consumes my thoughts!  It is crazy how much my attitude has changed, and I actually want to work out, no I crave working out.  I am slowly falling in love with running, and I absolutely love to Body Rock (a 12 minute workout that has me sweating more than I ever thought I could)!  I love the saying, "Sweat is fat crying."  I want my fat to cry every day!! 
  • When I am not working out, I sit on the computer and "pin" workouts and healthy meals and snacks from pinterest (feel free to follow me).
  • With that being said, I have changed my eating about 80%.  That is a huge step for me.  I know that I want to do better, eat more cleanly, so to speak, but I also know it will take some time.  My hubby is not there yet, and since I still have to feed him, I still have to make foods he likes.  I have started swapping salads and veggies for chips and tots, and that is a HUGE start.  I have also swapped ice cream for Skinny Cow products and Oreos for Oreo flavored pudding.  I am in the process of giving up cokes, and have started replacing those with diet green teas from Lipton.  It is a long road, but I know the little changes will start making a big difference!
  • I haven't seen any movement on the scale, which is very frustrating.  I figured that I would be down 10+ pounds by now.  I normally would just give up and binge and not look back, but I am changing.  I tend to binge on the weekends, then I spend the week trying to make up for what I did.  I have realized that, and I am going to be more honest with myself.

  • I just got a job!!  It is parttime working 2 nights a week and 10 hours on Saturday!  I am going to be a sales consultant with CarMax!  I am so excited to start, and ready for a challenging job!
  • I am so very ready for summer to start!  I have an overnight trip planned with the hubby, a soccer swim party, and a beach vacation planned already, and that is just in the first few weeks of June.
What have you been up to?
Any fun summer plans yet?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30