CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Pumpkin Muffins

Pumpkin muffins were the big hit on Pinterest this weekend, did you see them?
It is super easy, really cheap, and a lot healthier than regular cupcakes.

I already had pumpkin on hand to make pumpkin bread, but decided to make these instead.
I had no idea that they would be such a huge hit with my kids.
They absolutely loved them.

Here is the process {It's So Simple}

Get some canned pumpkin and cake mix, you can use any that you like. 
I saw spice cake and chocolate cake being used as well as yellow cake.

Pour just those 2 ingredients into a bowl.


I used a hand mixer, but you can use whatever to mix up the batter till smooth.
Let your little one taste because he is so excited that you are making "CAKE"

Divide up into muffin tins.
{Please excuse the gross look of my pans!!}

Let your oldest taste as well.

And because there are only 2 beaters, let your middle child have the bowl.

Cook at 350 for 20-25 minutes {more or less depending on how big you make your muffins}. 
I think ours could have used 5 more minutes, even though the tooth pick came out clean.
Just use your best judgement when baking, everyone's ovens are different.

Let them cool and try not to devour the whole batch!
We did not add any frosting, but you certainly can!!

Enjoy!!

If you make these, please let me know what you think!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30