CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Here's the thing...

I am a liar. I said I was going to post more since I found out Blogger had an app, and I totally have not stuck to my word. For that, I am sorry. I hate that I have become such a terrible blogger.

I love my blog. Being able to use it to vent my frustrations, keep you updated on my kids, show off a craft I have made or something special I cooked, is why I started blogging in the first place. I miss it! But I feel like these days there is not much to say and certainly nothing worthy of showing off.

So now you know the true me, I lie. I won't keep my word of posting all the time. And I hope by some miracle I still have followers for my blog that may still be interested in what I have to say.

Till next time!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30