CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Snow?

We survived our first "blizzard" in Lubbock. It snowed a lot and the winds were howling, creating white out conditions. Work and school were cancelled, and the kids and I stayed in and hibernated. It was freezing cold, but the winds made being outside unbearable.

It stopped too soon and started to melt right away, but it was nice to finally get out and play in it for a little bit. The kids had fun, but I really needed to invest in some more snow appropriate clothes and shoes. They didn't seem to mind too much though.

It was nice to stay home and relax on a day that is so dreaded like Monday is.

It was even better that we had leftovers from the night before, so we didn't have to worry about food. My hubby went to the store the night before and said it was packed. Everyone was stocking up I guess.

It was nice to get snow again before winter is officially over. I am not looking forward to another hot Texas summer, so I will gladly take some more snow!

Till next time!!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30