CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

We are busy

I do realize that it has been over a month since my last post, but I have some BIG news.  Well, big to me, maybe not to you.  We got internet back at our house, so I can once again post from my computer!!!  Wahoo!!! 

I really had not missed the computer much, until I got it back.  Using my computer is so much more amazing than using my tiny IPhone for all things internet related (facebook, pinterest, and of course my blog).  Confession: I miss auto correct already, they need to get that figured out on computers.  

Work is crazy (so ready to quit by the way), so I never have the time to sit down and write out any post much less a thoughtful post and for that I am glad to be able to post at home.  Not that home life is any less crazy, but at least there is more opportunity for me to post.

" So, what's new?" you ask.  

The girls are doing awesome in school!!  Maddi has an amazing memory and can remember almost anything she is taught.  Ella is super smart and testing on a 2nd grade level in some areas.  I could not be more proud of my girls!

Both girls are playing soccer, which means our end of the week is busy!  Maddi practices on Thursdays and Fridays, and Ella practices on Fridays.  With both practices on Fridays being at the same time but in different locations, it makes it lots of fun for me to get both girls to where they need to go.  Then both girls have games on Saturdays.  Let's not get into how I feel about their teams, because we are so very unhappy with Ella's coach, I would hate for this post to turn nasty.  Yeah, it's that bad!!  They are both having fun and trying hard, and that is all that matters.  At least I have to keep reminding myself of that.

Brayden will be transitioning to a big boy bed from his crib soon.  We were going to get him a toddler bed, but it made a lot more sense to just move him up to a twin.  We shall see how that goes.  And don't judge me because my 2 1/2 year old is still in his crib, he is my baby after all.

We are loving Lubbock, and the move has been very good for us.  The kids are thriving, we have made lots of new friends, and things are just going great right now!

Till next time!   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30