CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Oh How Pinteresting

It has been a very long time since I have linked up with The Vintage Apple for Oh How Pinteresting, so I thought today would be a great day to join back in.

This edition of Oh How Pinteresting is going to be about our surprise Baby #4.  I have become addicted to going through my pinterest and pinning things for our baby girl. 

Here are some of my favorites:

Even though I am not really working out, I would love this tank from Ruffles with Love.

 
Being the Rangers family that we are, I would love this blanket for the new baby!
 
Since this is baby #4, I have decided that I need a cute gown to deliver in!  This one has access down the back and for breast feeding.
 
I hate when random people touch my growing belly, so I am thinking this shirt is a must!

 
I LOVE these and will definitely need them for baby girl!!
 
 
Till Next Time!
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I have a child, I NEED that that baby bump shirt AND the "don't touch" shirt!
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I tried to respond to your sweet comments but your email isn't enabled! :(

Jill said...

I have never been pregnant but if I were, I think I would totally need that don't touch shirt and I would wear it every day!!! And the baseball blanket is adorable!

Liz @ Fitness Blondie said...

I am new to this Blog thing, but I absolutely love your layout, how cute. Congrats on your 4th pregnancy, that first shirt would be so stinking cute. XO

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30