CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

I Must Confess....

  • that I really have had bloggers block for sometime now and cannot think of what to write about most days.
  • that my bloggers block is really me avoiding writing a post about how I really feel about this pregnancy like I said I would.
  • that I am already mentally planning Brayden's 3rd birthday party.  He is obsessed with Toy Story (or Woody and Buzz as he calls it), and it is an easy theme to plan.  But I will probably still be scrambling at the end of August to pull it all together.
  • that I really need to make a schedule to follow during the summer since I am babysitting 2 kids on top of my 3 and my step daughter.  It will be a crazy kid filled summer!!
  • that I really want to do some decorating around the house to update it, but I have no idea where to start or money to do it with.
  • that I am beyond excited that my favorite reality shows are back on.  MasterChef started a few weeks ago and Real Housewives of New Jersey comes back on tonight!
  • that at our garage sale yesterday, Marco and I sold off every one of our grown up movies.  We have not watched movies from our collection in many years.  We always have to pack them up and move them, and then they sit there, taking up space and collecting dust.  With Redbox and Netflix now, there is no need for a movie collection.
  • that our garage sale yesterday was the best we have ever had!  I advertised on Craigslist and Facebook and that was it.  We didn't put out signs, and we made a killing!
  • that this pregnancy has brought out an OCD side that I didn't know I had.  I cannot stand for the kitchen or the living room to be dirty.  I was getting stressed, moody, and short tempered for no reason and I finally figured out that if the kitchen or living room is messy, it sets me off. 
  • that the girls' room is a bad place for me too.  I try not to go in there too much, because it just drives me crazy.  I have to remind myself that the mess they have is them playing and to not go bananas on them, but then I get so frustrated that they don't clean up after themselves when they decide to play with something else.
What do you confess??
 
Till next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30