CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

The girls trip

I am writing this tonight, sitting by the tub while Brayden plays in his bath. 

The girls are cleaning their room before their week long trip to my mom's house.  This will be the first year that both girls are going to my mom's together.  I should be very sad to see them go, but as of tonight, it is the opposite.  They have been fighting, arguing, and just not getting along, and I am so ready for a break from them.  I know that sounds terrible, but it is the truth.

I am sure after a few hours of the house being quiet and having to totally entertain Brayden, I will miss them.  He loves playing with them, even when they don't want him too.

There are many pluses to them leaving like less laundry, less groceries, less mess, less fighting, but the negatives will be less laughter, silliness, and hugs.

I am excited to spend a week with my baby boy and I am sure he will love having mommy all to himself for the week.  That boy is attached to my hip and very dependent on mommy.

I would love to surprise the girls with a room makeover, but I am a slacker (and a cheapo) so it probably won't happen.

I hope they have a mega blast with my mom, and they cherish the memories that they are making.  They always have a good time at her house, and I know this time will be the same. 

Another plus of this trip is my step daughter, Savannah, will be driving into the area and will be spending the week with the girls and my mom, and then will be with us for the summer!  We will have a house full most days, but I don't think I would want it any other way. 

Ok, I need to wash and get Brayden out of the bath.

Till next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30