- This past Saturday was our last soccer game of the season! Maddi's team played very hard and the game was a hard played one that ended in a tie. It was definitely the most exciting game of the season.
- After soccer, we went to Tech's last home game to tailgate. I am still amazed at how much fun can be had standing in a parking lot!
- Saturday night, we had family movie night and watched Monsters University. I don't think Brayden moved the whole time it was on.
- We watched Monsters U twice on Sunday! Brayden is now convinced he is Sully :)
- I found a super cute jacket for a steal from an online garage sale site! $1 for this baby, hells ya!
- Paisley has been sleeping in her crib at night :) She shares a room with Brayden and he uses a sound machine at night, and I think the noise helps her sleep. With the heart beat sound playing, she sleeps great! After I go to bed, she will sleep in the pack and play or with me after her late night feeding, but I am glad that she is sleeping in there some (it's a start).
- Brayden is an awesome big brother! He amazes me everyday with how much he loves her! Today he watched her like a hawk while the doctor checked her out at her two month checkup. It was so cute!
What are some terrific things that happened to you this past week?