CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Catching Up

We have finally relocated to Lewisville! Yay! I was beginning to think we would be living out of our car, but once I turned everything over to God, he came through BIG time. It took us 5 almost 6 weeks to find a place to live, but the wait was so worth it. My nerves were frazzled and I was so super stressed, but in the end it really worked out. The house is great, the neighborhood is quiet, and the sidewalk has already come in handy for bike riding.

I have mostly unpacked, just a few odds and ends left to do. When you don't have cable or internet to distract you, unpacking is much easier. We watched movies from sun up to sun down and there was only so much I could take LOL I am excited to be unpacked mainly because I really want to be settled for a few months before our world completely changes. Maddison will start kindergarden and we will have our prince charming here soon after. It will be nice to spend our last summer as a family of 4 just enjoying each other and not having to worry about where we are going to live and where everything goes.

For those that don't know, Marco was being transferred and so that is why we were looking for a new place to live. He took over the Denton Carino's this past Monday, and it is much busier than the Sherman location. He is excited about the challenges that lay ahead of him and proving that he is a great General Manager. I know he will do great, like always, and will kick butt in his new store.

I have started looking for a mom's group, but I haven't found one yet. There aren't any in Lewisville, so I am still trying to figure out which direction (north or south) to go to find a good group of mom's. There is one is Denton and one in The Colony, so I am just not sure where to go. One of the great things about Sherman was the awesome mom's group. I have never had a mom's group have so many members be so close, it was awesome! It will be hard to follow it up with a new one, but I have to in order to keep my sanity.

I am not sure what I am going to do about a job yet. I am going crzay staying home (and it has only been a week) but knowing this is my last summer with my beautiful girls makes it hard for me to want to work. Plus who really wants to hire someone that can only work for 2 months and then have to be off 6+ weeks. I am hoping we can make it on just Marco's salary, but I am not sure how yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30