CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Missing Maddi

Man, I miss my Maddi. She has been with her Grani for almost a week, and I am to the point where I cannot stand it anymore. I want her home! She stayed with my mom so she could go to VBS at her church, but it ended yesterday and I have no idea when she is coming home. There is a BBQ thing tomorrow night that she wants to go to, so I feel bad telling her I want her home, but I want her home!! I know it is so selfish of me to want her here, when she is having such a great time. I only have a little bit of time left with my two girls before Prince Charming arrives, and I want them to spend it with me. I miss her nerdy laugh, I miss her smile, I miss her hugs and kisses, I miss princess shoes clacking on the floor all day long, I miss her skirts and dresses that she wants to wear everyday, I just miss her :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30