CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Our new car

So yesterday was the big day, we headed to carmax to check out bigger cars. I went with a knot in my stomach. I wasn't sure we were going to get anything for trading in our car (which we still owed money on) and I wasn't sure we would get approved. After a very long afternoon and hours into the night, we finally were able to drive off in our 2005 Expedition Eddie Bauer Edition. It is so nice, so roomy, and still feels like a dream. I really never thought it would happen. I can fit all 3 car seats in the middle row, or I can spread them out and put Maddi in the very back. It came with leather seats, a dvd player, and many other features we never thought we would have been able to get. It is so nice and feels so great to have one less thing to worry about. Now I can have Prince Charming and not have to worry about how we are bringing him home :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30