CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thankful November





I am going to try to make a point and post all month about the things in my life that I am thankful for.










I am so very very thankful that we have a roof over our head. Our house may not be much and it may not be "ours" but we have a roof and walls that keep us safe and warm. I could not imagine having to live with out this luxury and I pray to God that we never have to find out.

I could not imagine my life without my husband and my wonderful children. God has blessed me with a loving, understanding, and hard working husband that would do anything to make his family happy. God has also blessed me with a super smart Maddison, a fun loving Diva Gabriella, and my easy going Chubby Wubby Brayden. My family is complete and we are healthy and HAPPY and for that, I am so thankful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30