CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Mommy Talk

The most rewarding, hardest, funnest (is that a word), most challenging job in the world is that of being a parent.  You get an unlimited amount of hugs, kisses, smiles, and unconditional love while also getting eye rolling, back talking, and whining.

I am starting another new section of my blog that I am calling MOMMY TALK, where I am going to share my experiences of raising my 3 amazing children.  Being a parent is a job like no other, and it can be very hard at times.  I am going to share the challenging and rewarding times that happen in our lives. 

I am not sure what I am wanting to get out of this section yet, hopefully bringing moms together to let them know that they are not alone in their struggles or triumphs.  I am really wanting other moms will post their experiences so we can share together.  Maybe one day even doing a linking post, if I can figure out how all that works.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30