CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Job Chart

I told you guys a few days ago that I have started a job chart for the girls, and it is so true!!  It is an online job chart, and you can find at myjobchart.comMy Job Chart allows you to set up a basic chore chart for your kids for free.  "My job chart was created for the conscientious parent as a tool to help teach their children to work" (taken straight from their website). 

Anytime I would ask my girls to help, their response was, "What are you going to give me?"  They never just wanted to help with out getting something in return.  I saw on another blog ( 11th Heaven's Homemaking Haven) a post about myjobchart.com.  She has 11 kids and was constantly nagging them to get their chores done.  She finally decided to make a job chart, and if the kids got their chores done, great, if not, then it is what it is. 

Each chore that you give to your child can be broken down by day of the week, AM or PM, and a point value.  The more the girls help out, the quicker they earn rewards.  The great thing about myjobchart.com is being able to create rewards or set up rewards through Amazon.com.  I didn't want to reward the girls with "things" so I chose to create my own rewards.  Some of the rewards are as simple as time with mommy or daddy and another is a night at Chuck E. Cheese.   

So far, we have had amazing success.  Both of the girls love helping, and even more, they love going into their account and putting in what they did for the day.

Ella taking dishes out of the dishwasher

Maddi vacuuming
Check it out at myjobchart.com!

3 comments:

Kristi@living-blessed-life said...

Awesome!! I'm going to do that now! Seth loves to help on my chores, but HATES cleanin his own room. This will work great!

Thomasina said...

I'm so going to have to visit that site. I've been looking for something like this for a long time. Hopefully this gets Nehemiah to help out more.

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

Thank you so much for mentioning my blog, Tiffani! I'm so glad this system is working for you. It still works amazingly well for us after several weeks of use! Good luck!

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30