CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Spring Board

Seeing all the wonderful spring crafts out in the blogging world really inspired me to make my own. 
I used a canvas board and painted it teal blue (my new favorite color).

I printed off a flower pattern from google images, and cut it out.

I traced the flower onto cardboard 3 times, painted them, and cut them out.

I mod podged the flowers onto my board, and free handed the stems and leaves.


Lastly, I used some foam stickers that I already had on hand, to add a little pop to the board.
To complete my fireplace mantle look, I added some gold and silver Easter Eggs and some chickie eggs.  It was so easy, and I love it!

What do you think??

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

This looked SO cute sitting on your mantle! I am loving all your new crafty posts! Did I miss your "R"? Or did you just have this one scheduled already? ;)

Heather Ward said...

SO Cute!!! Love it!

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30