CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting

I love pinterest and the bounds of inspiration that it gives me!  I have holiday ideas already for Christmas and Halloween, I have room ideas for the little girls and my prince charming, tons of crafty ideas, plus loads of house ideas.  I just love it!!  Here are a few of my favorite ideas for this week:


To add some flair, add chalkboard paint to old trays.


Awesome way to display crafts and coloring pictures.


Painting with apples is so much fun!!


Using scrapbook paper for a self portrait!


Great quick and easy snack! 
Apples, granola, peanut butter, and chocolate chips, yummo!!!

What do you love??

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

I want that apple snack r.i.g.h.t n.o.w!! :)

I bet the girls would have a blast making those scrapbook paper self-portraits! Too cute!

Trish said...

i love these crafty things!
and that apple snack looks delish!

Trish @ Tales from ...

Natasha in Oz said...

I've been busy pinning lots of Christmas ideas too. I must have a look at what you have pinned for Halloween!

If you have time on the weekend, please pop by my blog where I host a Pinning and Singing on the Weekend Linky Party. I'd really love it if you could join in!

Best wishes for a great week,
Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for Me.

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30