CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wordless Wednesday *Fun Times With Grandma

As promised, here are some photos from my mother in law's visit!
Sorry some of the pics are blurry, my camera is dying a slow death!!
My wonderful Mother In Law, Veronica :)

Brayden, the remote stealer

Watching the Bieber movie

Dancing to Bieber singing

Alone time with mommy :)

Wii time

Veronica had so much fun clobbering the girls at Wii

The girls had a blast too

My Diva

Silly Vannah



This is my mad face :)

Spotlight for the singers

The singers were on the top bunk

Everyone got a turn being in the spotlight





Along with Marco's mom being here, we also celebrated Marco's birthday!!
Veronica stayed home with the kids and Marco and I went to happy hour at Razzoo's,
then we went and picked up some fajita meat to grill!!  It was a great night!!
Here's to a great year babe!!
My hubby turned 30!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30