CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wordless Wednesday *Easter Pictures

I know I am still behind on the A to Z challenge (I hope to catch up in the next few days), but for now I want to share our pictures from Easter.  We had a great day starting with church.  The girls went with my mom to her church, and Marco, me and Brayden tried out a new church.  After we picked up the girls, we headed to my dad's for lunch and egg hunting.  I know this is *supposed* to be wordless, but oh well!

Here are a few of my favorite pics from our day:

Checking out what the Easter Bunny brought


Throwing a fit because Pappy went outside to hide the eggs







Yes, I am aware I have the cutest kids and we are the best looking family ever ;)


2 comments:

Kelly Stilwell said...

So sweet! Beautiful family! Nice to "meet" you on the A-Z!

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Cute family.
Coming over from A-Z.

~Naila Moon
http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/2012/04/s.html

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30