CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My New Job!!

I am proud to announce that I have a new job!!
I am going to be a part time (for now) sales consultant at CarMax!
I could not be happier!
This job is going to be challenging, exciting, and faced paced!
Just what I need to get me out of my rut!
Wahoo!!
So ready for a change!

I am feeling kinda blah this week, and I know it is because my butt has not been in the gym!
I haven't been since last Wednesday, and I am feeling it!!
I have BodyRocked a few days, but I am in need of a good run!!
*I honestly never thought those words would come out of my mouth!*

How do you guys stay motivated to work out?

I have started using MyFitnessPal again, to keep myself on track with my eating (please feel free to follow me so we can keep each other accountable)!

How do you stay in control of your eating?  Do you allow cheat days or splurge when ever you want?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30