It has been so long since I linked up for "It's Ok" over at A Complete Waste of Makeup, so I decided to today.
- To wear yoga pants but not to work out
- To watch Wife Swap and thank God you aren't a part of those families (seriously happening RIGHT now)
- To let your kids stay up later on a school night just to see who won America's Got Talent
- To love watching The Voice because you have a MEGA crush on Adam Levine
- To love having a mega yard for the first time ever
- To hate the mountains of weeds growing in the mega yard
- To love Tailgating at Texas Tech games with new friends
- To watch Cars and Cars 2 everyday because you little boy is now obsessed with "McQueen"
- To miss seeing my mom terribly!!
- To love picking up Ella from school
- To love Skype
What are your "It's Ok" moments?