CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

To My 8 Year Old



My sweet Maddison, who turned 8 years old yesterday, I just want to let you know how much I truly love you.

You mean more to me than you could ever imagine, and more than I can put into words!

I love you with every ounce of my being and I am so glad that you are you!

I love that you are a sweet, sensitive, silly, sassy, frilly, wear your emotions on your sleeve, high heel wearing kind of girl.

You make me laugh with your silliness, you make me smile with your kindness, and you can warm my heart with a hug.

I love that you love stuffed animals and cuddly blankets and that you don't want to grow up too fast.  I love that you love to sing, even though you may not know all the words.  I love that you love to dance to music turned up loud.  I love that you make your own fashion designs and proudly display them on your wall.  I love that you love to help cook, even though I don't always like the messes that comes with the help.

I love the moments when you are an amazing big sister!  When you play with Ella with no judgement or harsh words, or when you love on Brayden when he is having some not so lovable moments.  I love how much you help with Brayden, and I really appreciate every bit of it you give.

I love how smart you are, and I never want you to pretend not to be!  Be proud of your gift of knowledge!

I love everything about you, please don't forget that ever! 

You are the perfect you and the best first born I could ask for!



Love,

Mommy

1 comments:

Jeremy Bates said...

Nice and sweet, full of love. But I have a question for you. If you love her so much, why did you sit her in a corner and make her lick a blue Magic Marker? lol

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please feel free to leave some :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HOME     ABOUT ME     CONTACT     PR WELCOME     30 before 30